Depend on Alpine’s in-house delivery team to get your orders to you on time and in optimum condition. A professional delivery service that you can rely on for small and large projects alike.
Alpine Nurseries delivery service operates Monday to Friday and covers most locations across the eastern states of Australia.
|Zone||Order Value (Gross)||Delivery Fee|
|Sydney Metropolitan||Orders under $1000.00||$80.00|
|Orders over $1000.00||$45.00|
|Central Coast, Wollongong & Blue Mountains||Orders under $1000.00||$150.00|
|Orders over $1000.00||$80.00|
|Newcastle, Hunter Valley & Canberra||Orders under $1000.00||$250.00|
|Orders over $1000.00||$150.00|
|NSW Country, Interstate & HI-AB||POA||POA|
Delivery is strictly kerbside drop-off. Customer must provide appropriate machinery and staff for unloading all stock 75Ltr and larger.
A charge of $2.00 (Excluding GST) applies per plastic tray for 140MM and tubes. Fully refundable on return.
ORDER CANCELLATION AND RETURN FEES
- A fee of $250.00 will apply to orders cancelled or re-scheduled whilst in transit or upon arrival on site.
- Any plants bought in from another supplier for an order will not be credited.
- Pickup fee of $250.00 applies where you require Alpine to pickup returned plants from site.
- 20% fee applies to all accepted stock returns.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Claims due to shortages or damages will only be recognised if received within 48 hours following delivery.
- All responsibility for stock sent via outside carriers ceases when stock leaves Alpine Nurseries. Claims due to damage in transit should be directed to the relevant transport company.
- Responsibility for stock delivered by Alpine ceases when stock is received and accepted by customer.
- AS2303:2015 tree inspection reports will be charged at $100.00 per batch.
- All plants remain the property of Alpine Nurseries until paid for in full.
- Plants supplied by Alpine Nurseries are governed by Alpine’s Terms and Conditions of Sale, copies of which can be obtained from our office, 1099 Old Northern Road Dural, NSW, 2158 or viewed at http://alpinenurseries.com.au/terms-conditions
Pre-payment prior to delivery unless previous arrangements for credit have been made. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Amex, EFTPOS and Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). In all cases funds must be cleared in our bank prior to delivery. We do not accept payment by cheques or cash.
A transaction fee of 1.1% applies to Visa and Mastercard and 3% for AMEX. Established account customers – strictly 30 days.
For any further information contact the sales team by email or phone (02) 9651 0999