Alpine Nurseries is an industry leading wholesale nursery servicing a range of customers in the landscape, building/construction, retail and government sectors.
Alpine is committed to building careers for its team members by providing targeted training and mentoring. Alpine has the size, expertise and experience to provide a range of opportunities in our Production, Sales, Trademart and Administration sectors and geographically at our nurseries in Sydney and Alstonville.
The core values at Alpine are trust, mutual respect and teamwork which are translated into quality plants and great service.
Sales & Customer Service Executive
Posted 10 Sep 2020
Alpine Nurseries is an industry-leading, large wholesale nursery located in north-west Sydney. We are currently recruiting for a Sales Executive, to work in our customer service team located at our Dural nursery.
Alpine deals exclusively with trade customers. The relationships our sales team develop with customers, and the quality of our product, are key drivers of our success.
As part of the Customer Service team, you are responsible for delivering excellent customer service to a broad range of trade customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Filling orders for plant supply from stock grown at Alpine and procuring stock from other nurseries
- Organising deliveries to customers
- Invoicing orders and maintaining accurate information systems
- Liaising with other departments such as Despatch and Distribution to ensure a great customer experience
Key attributes are:
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and an eye for detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Will suit someone who finds satisfaction in providing great customer service
Experience in a similar role in a wholesale nursery would be an advantage but is not a mandatory requirement. On the job training will be provided.
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter and resume.