Alpine Online is off to a great start with over 250 users registered in the past week. Alpine Online is a business tool boasting features to help streamline some of your business processes, making it easier and quicker, to veiw past invoices, get prices, confirm orders and book deliveries anytime, anywhere on your pc or tablet.
You don’t have to buy online to take advantage of the benefits, some of the Alpine Online tools are shown below:
Get past invoices:
- Invoices from 1 July 2012 onwards are available to view and download using the transaction history function.
- Date filters help narrow the list allowing you to quickly pinpoint a particular invoice.
- Invoices download in PDF format making them easy to print or email.
- Give your accounts person access – they can get missing invoices in lightning time, at anytime
Looking for inspiration
- Get ideas on what could fill that spot with four ways to search.
- Try “Browse by category” to see a complete listing including high quality images. Or know what you want, try the Google like quick search by typing in part, the full plant name or just the cultivar name.
High quality product images – send them straight to your client
- High quality product images with indicative specimen dimensions are available which can be viewed wherever you see the camera icon.
- All images are on a clean white background and show a measuring stick for scale.
- Show your clients what they will get in the relevant pot size – simply right click on the image and copy or email.
Send your client quote direct from Alpine Online, saving you time
- The “Buy Price” is what you pay, the “Sell Price” is what your customer pays.
- If you enter a sell price a customer quote is available to print or email using the send quote to customer feature, saving you time.
- The customer quote displays the plant information and your business details, not ours.
Estimate with Alpine Online, order with your sales contact
- Use alpine Online to get an estimate anywhere, anytime.
- Alpine Online is linked to live inventory so you know what’s in stock.
- When Alpine Online is out of stock just email the estimate straight to your preferred sales contact and they can take it from there.
- Or simply use the anywhere, anytime convenience of online to get quick prices. Then email the estimate to your preferred sales person to place the order.
Add users and manage access to your account
- Give your team access to Alpine Online with the “Add new user” button.
- You can manage who can use your account by adding and removing users.
- Business details can also be updated from the edit profile screen.
Already checked out Alpine Online? – We would appreciate your feedback by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to check it out – Click here to register