Marketing and Communications Executive
We are looking for an experienced Marketing and Communications Executive to deliver our marketing program: Generate content for Instagram and Facebook, Production of our quarterly e-newsletter, event management, maintenance of our website and tracking our marketing effectiveness.
This is a permanent part-time role, 2 to 3 days per week based at our Dural office.
Generate content for Instagram and Facebook
- Liaise with our clients to source high-quality images and text and schedule regular posts.
- Develop video content working with Alpine’s sales team.
- Suggest strategies/develop campaigns to increase our engagement.
- Propose and agree on relevant topics consistent with customer interests and the Alpine brand.
- Write articles. Or oversee the process for outsourcing.
- Source and gain necessary permissions for images.
- Work with web developer for e-newsletter formatting and distribution.
- Management for Alpine Seminars and other customer events scheduled throughout the year.
Maintain Alpine Nurseries website
- Continually maintain and update our website with new content including news, projects, plant profiles and positions vacant.
Track the effectiveness of our marketing efforts and drive continual improvement:
- Develop performance indicators to track and report on all marketing and communications activities.
- Make recommendations for continual improvement of the Marketing Plan.