Enjoy a behind the scenes look at the workings of a 21st century large production nursery
- A world class water management facility
- The extraordinary level of efficiency required to enable high level stock movements on a daily
- How Alpine has created an amazing habitat for native flora and fauna
- Outcomes of environmentally integrated pest management
- Award winning growing conditions and ..
WHEN: Wednesday 25 May 10:00AM to 1:30PM
SELF DRIVE: 615 Ellis Road, Alstonville (May be listed as ‘Rous’ in your Sat Nav).
AIRPORT: Complimentary coach transfer to/from Ballina Airport,
TRANSFERS via Ramada Resort in Ballina.
ENQUIRIES: Bridget Reilly (02) 9651 0923
- REGISTRATION (INCLUDING MORNING TEA) 10:00AM TO 10:30AM
- OPENING REMARKS AND THE STORY OF ALSTONVILLE PRESENTED BY PETER KNOX AND BRUCE WILSON 10:30AM TO 11:00AM
- NURSERY TOUR 11:00AM TO 12:30PM
- RIBBON CUTTING CEREMONY AND CLOSING REMARKS 12:30PM TO 12:45PM
- LUNCH 12:45 TO 1:30PM
For guests travelling on JQ456 (SYD>BALLINA). Bus departs Ballina Airport at 9:15AM to nursery, for pick-up of additional attendees from the Ramada Resort 9:30am
Bus departs Nursery at 2:00PM to Ballina Airport for: Virgin (BALLINA>SYD @4:00PM) VA1142 or JQ461 (BALLINA>SYD @4:45PM) For details on transfer from and to other capital city flights please contact Bridget Reilly on (02) 9651 0923.
Staying overnight? Ramada Resort Ballina are offering their Hotel Spa room at a special rate of $145.00 per night (normally $170), simply quote booking code: 201251. (Discounted rate valid Tue 24, Wed 25 and Thu 26 May).
PLEASE RSVP NO LATER THAN FRIDAY 13 MAY 2016